We Offer AvaDent® Digital Dentures Because They are Extraordinary!
Are you currently wearing dentures or have been told that you need dentures? Dentures can be frustrating. Conventional dentures can be poorly fitting, uncomfortable or loose, and can affect your quality of life. However, new innovations in digital technology and precision 3D milling are providing relief from these problems.
Some of the most common problems with “false teeth” include:
* They don’t stay put!
* Eating and speaking are unenjoyable
* Irritations and infections caused by sores and trapped bacteria
“Denture implants” or dentures held in by dental implants can be a good alternative to traditional dentures. However, health restrictions, lack of proper bone density and greatly increased cost of implant surgery can rule out implants. Shouldn’t proper dentures be stable and comfortable without requiring costly implants? We believe they should, and we believe you deserve them.
We also think these dentures should be affordable and come with the outstanding patient care you expect from Parkview Dentistry. We love working with our patients to find the right solution to their dental issues. Dr. Laskis provides exceptional cosmetic dentistry for those in need of dentures.
Find the Right Dentures in Fountain Hills, Ariz.
At Parkview Dentistry, we specialize in dentures. And we have good news.
A local company, Global Dental Science has recently created an entirely new type of denture, the AvaDent® denture, utilizing several breakthroughs in technology. AvaDent® digital dentures are created from digital scans, processed through sophisticated engineering algorithms to aid and control the design and manufacturing tasks and milled from a single piece of acrylic that is superior to traditional denture material.
AvaDent® is not only an easier, faster and better approach to creating dentures, but it also provides more security to patients in the form of a permanent digital record of their dentures. If their denture is damaged or lost, a replacement is just a phone call away.
Why Try AvaDent® for Your Dentures?
We only work with local laboratories to ensure we use the best equipment and the best materials. When you get your dentures, you can visit the laboratory to receive any new adjustments, because it’s so close by. When you buy local, you also get a lower cost than when you pay for something to be shipped from far away.
Our patients have told us that the right dentures can be life-changing — everyday activities like drinking and talking suddenly become easy and natural again. We have seen what a difference AvaDent® digital dentures have made for our patients in terms of comfort and fit.
Below are the key benefits to AvaDent® digital dentures:
- Digital precision for exceptional fit, including digital occlusion (how your bite fits together) so eating is more comfortable.
- Fewer dental visits to obtain: As little as 2 appointments vs 5 for traditional dentures.Typical dentures require patients to return to the office again and again, until a series of tweaks has rendered them wearable. This means dentures in as little as 6 days vs. 30.
- Bio-hygienic: AvaDent® dentures are made of innovative materials that are denser than traditional options. It is therefore less likely that bacteria infiltrate the dentures and cause gum disease and “denture breath”
- A Permanent digital record for rapid replacement. The 3D impressions will be saved as digital files, always on hand for quick denture replacement should yours go missing or become damaged — even when you are far from your dentist!
Find Affordable Dentures in Rio Verde, Ariz.
How much do these dentures cost? At Parkview Dentistry, the cost of AvaDent® digital dentures is the same as traditional dentures. We want all of our patients to have access to this better technology.
Parkview Dentistry is the only dentist in the Fountain Hills area partnered directly with the makers of AvaDent®.
This means lower cost for you and the ability to visit AvaDent’s lab with our team for further customization if desired. Choosing Parkview Dentistry comes with a wide range of benefits, including the following:
- Our friendly staff provides best-in-class assistance to our patients.
- We can answer any questions you have about the process of getting AvaDent® digital dentures. We want you to feel comfortable with your decision and understand what the process of getting them will entail.
- We will never rush you into a decision. Take your time and ask us everything you need to know before you choose your next step.
Do You Need Full or Partial Dentures in Rio Verde or Surrounding Areas in Arizona?
Call us today for more information about how AvaDent® dentures can change your life. Learn more about AvaDent®
Here at Parkview Dentistry in Fountain Hills, we will serve your denture needs.
Here is a video showing the milling process for a set of dentures:
Get in Touch Today to Learn More About Dental Implant Dentures
If you live in the Rio Verde and Fountain Hills, Arizona, area, come to Parkview Dentistry for full or partial dentures that will change your life. Dr. Laskis is known for offering exceptional treatment to her patients. She treats everyone who comes into the office like family. She can give you the information you need about your dental hygiene for implant dentures and suggest solutions for any problems you may be experiencing.
When you come to our office, Dr. Laskis takes the time to talk to you and get to know you to gauge not only the treatment you need but also the treatment you would be most comfortable receiving. Then she puts together suggestions based on your dental history and preferences. Many people who come to us discover things they didn’t realize were available to them, such as AvaDent® digital dentures.
Dr. Laskis is the only dentist in Fountain Hills to win the “Top Doctor” award from Phoenix Magazine in 2018. She has earned the respect and admiration of her peers, who nominated her for that prize. When you come to our office, we show respect for your time by treating you in a timely fashion and getting you back on your way.