DR. WILLARD PASSED AWAY UNEXPECTEDLY ON JUNE 29
DR. VERNE WILLARD
Dr. Willard is survived by two children. He will also be deeply missed by his staff and patients.
Patients of Dr. Willard should know that the Parkview Dentistry practice will remain open and continue to serve them. After interviewing several interested dentists, Dr. Willard’s children and the staff have decided to sell the practice to Dr. Stacey Laskis. Dr. Stacey had stepped in to serve patients in the wake of Dr. Willard's untimely passing which allowed the staff to learn first-hand the high quality of Dr. Stacey's work. Dr. Stacey looks forward to treating all of the patients of Parkview and carrying on Dr. Willard's legacy of exemplary service.
Please read the following letter from Dr. Willard’s children. Kindly also review Dr. Stacey Laskis’ page for information about her background and, of course, feel free to contact Tina at the office with your questions. Download PDF Letter from Dr. Willard's children
All of the staff of Parkview Dentistry (Tina, Wendy, Anna, Alisha and Julie) are staying with the practice and wish to thank you for your continued trust and confidence in permitting them to care for you and your family’s dental needs through the last 16 years and look forward to seeing you again soon.
DR. WILLARD’S JOURNEY
A native of New England, I obtained my undergraduate degree from the University of Vermont. I then worked as a periodontal research technician at Harvard School of Dental Medicine, before starting dental school.
I later acquired my Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine in 1988, a school that is consistently rated as one of the top three schools in the United States. (Go Huskies!)
Following graduation, I completed a general practice residency at the Medical Center Hospital of Vermont. This hospital-based program covered a broad spectrum of treatment ranging from general dentistry and facial trauma to the administration of general anesthesia in the operating room.
In 1989 Dr. Willard began his own private practice in Vermont. During his years of practice, Dr. Willard has adopted the latest techniques and innovations in the dental industry, attending numerous presentations on both aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry.
EDUCATION AND ACCOLADES
- Undergraduate Degree - University of Vermont
- Periodontal Research Technician at Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine - University of Connecticut School of Medicine - 1988
- Academy of General Dentistry's Award - Most Outstanding General Dentist in class of 1988
- General Practice Residency at the Medical Center Hospital of Vermont - Treatment ranged from General Dentistry and facial trauma to the administraTion of general anesthesia in the operating room.
- Opened Private Practice in Vermont - 1989
- Maintain Membership in American Dental Association
- Received Branemark Certificate in Implant Dentistry - 1992